We are one of the leading suppliers of C5/C9 Copolymerized Petroleum Resins: Favourable price, excellent quality, fast delivery!
1. Product Name: C5/C9 Petroleum Resin
2. Common Name: C5/C9 Copolymerized Petroleum Resin
3. Appearance: Light yellow flake
4. Characters: C5/C9 Copolymerized Petroleum Resin is a thermoplastic resin, C5, C9 fraction of petroleum by-product of decomposition with processing pre-treatment, polymerization and distillation. It is not a high polymer, but low polymer with the molecular weight range of 300-3000. C5/C9 has advantages both of C5 and C9 petroleum resin: Low acid value, good miscibility, waterproof, ethanol resistance and chemical resistance and other characteristics of acid resistance, chemical stability in acid-bases, adjustment in viscosity, good thermal stability, weather resistance and light aging resistance because of non-polar groups in its structure. C5/C9 has good solubility in organic solvents especially in oil solvent, as well as good compatibility with other resins. It also has brittle, increasing viscosity, cohesiveness and plasticity.
5. Applications: C5/C9 Copolymerized Petroleum Resins can be used in hot melt adhesives, adhesives, rubber and tire fields especially in radial tire with the effects of not only increasing adhesion between particles but also improving adhesion between particles and cord; In hot melt adhesives, adhesives fields, C5/C9 can not only provide better initial cohesiveness, but can also be used like rosin resins to adjust and improve viscosity durability and strength of mixture of glue and resins.
6. Port of loading: Qingdao or tianjin
7. Transit time: Within 15working days
|Index||Test Method||C5/C9Copolymerized Petroleum Resins|
|Soften Point° C||ASTM E28-58||100||110||120|
|Acid Value Vol %||ASTM D-974||0.3Max||0.3Max||0.3Max|
|Ash Content Vol %||ETM-E-99||0.1Max||0.1Max||0.1Max|
|Specific Gravity g/cm3||ASTM D71-72A||0.99-1.03||0.99-1.03||0.99-1.03|