Synthetic Resin:Polyurethane Resin
Molecular Principal Chain:Carbon Chain Polymer
1. It is aromatic hydrocarbon resins.
2. Light yellow granular.
3. With good transparency and luster, good solubility
SH-288S have Light colors; Better fluidity, even fillingdistribution, no sedimentation; Quick drying, good smudge resistance
APPLICATIONS: C5 Petroleum resin for tyre rubber mixed refining C5 Petroleum resin for hot-melt road marking paint C5 Petroleum resin for adhesives
1. In anchoring agent and sealing agent industries, C5 petroleum resin play very important role as gluing resin.
2. Hot melt adhesive and pressure sensitive adhesive are widely used.
3. C5 series petroleum resin is suitable for hot melt adhesive and pressure sensitive adhesive.
4. They have excellent compatibility with elastomers as SIS, SBS, SEBS, SEPS
5. And also have excellent compatibility with natural rubber, synthetic rubber and EVA as well as natural adhesive resin (such as terpene, rosin and other ramifications) which ensures the improvement to each performance.
6. Recently, C5 petroleum resin gradually take the place of natural adhesive resin (terpene and rosin) by its qualities of strong adhesive strength, quick adhesive, stability, moderate melting, anti hotness, better compatibility with high polymers, possessing an important position.
Characteristics: C5 petroleum resin in the hot melt adhesive: And Better fluidity and can improve the wetting of principal part materials. Have better glutinosity and sistinguished initial adhibiting performance Excellent anti-aging property Light color Transparent, low smell and low volatileness In the hot melt adhesive, -A series (adhesive) can be used as the anchoring agent resin and also can be mixed with other anchoring resin to improve certain features of hot melt adhesive.
Recommended application fields: Hot melt adhesive Other applications: Hot melt pressure-sensitive adhesive, and impregnant pressure-sensitive adhesive.
|Specification||Test Method (1)||Unit||Specification Range|
|R& B Softening Point||ASTM-E-22 (2)||° C||98.0-105.0|